In order to offer you our services, as well as our payment option Stripe, we need to process your personal data as described below. We do it with the utmost regard for your privacy.
– Information that you provide to us. You can directly or indirectly come to give us information about yourself in a number of ways, such as when you confirm a purchase on our website base.keplerhosting.com, if you choose to pay by one of our payment options, contact us when you use our contact form or chat with us online. This can be:
– Personal and contact information — name, billing address, email address, mobile phone number.
– Information we collect about you. When you use our site (such as when you confirm a purchase, choose to pay using our payment method Stripe, or use our live chat feature), we may collect the following information:
– Personal and contact information — name, billing and shipping address, email address, mobile phone number, etc.
– Information about the services – details about the service you have purchased from us.
– Financial information – We don’t collect or store any financial information apart from the amount of the service you have purchased.
– Historical information – your purchase and payment history is saved for 7 years in our bookkeeping ledgers as per the Swedish Tax Law and thereafter deleted (only date, product and amount of purchases are stored).
– Information about how you interact with Kepler Hosting – how to use our services, including the response time for pages, download error, how you achieved and left the service as well as the messages sent when we contact you.
– Unit information – e.g. IP address, language settings, browser settings, time zone, operating system, platform and screen resolution.
– Geographic information – your geographical location when you visited our website.
The information you give us, as well as information about the services and your financial information (amount of purchases only), is generally necessary to perform the service to deliver the product you have purchased, while the other information we collect is generally needed for other purposes, as described below:
Provide, carry out and improve our services. All data is used to deliver, carry out and improve Kepler Hosting’s services and products.
Communicate with you. Kepler Hosting may also use your data to communicate to you relevant information regarding your purchase or similar services and perform customer satisfaction surveys regarding our services (for example, after you have contacted Kepler Hosting customer service) via electronic communications channels and via the telephone. If you do not want to receive such communications, you are welcome to email us at: [email protected]
We may transfer to, or share your information with selected third parties, in accordance with the following. We will take all reasonable legal, technical and organisational measures to ensure that your data is managed securely and with an adequate level of protection for the transfer to or sharing with these selected third parties.
Authorities. Kepler Hosting could give the necessary information to authorities such as the Police, the Tax office, Public Prosecutor or other authorities if we are required to do so by law, at their request.
What we will not do with your data. We will not sell or pass on your personal information for unauthorised use to third parties whatsoever.
We always strive to treat your data within the EU/EEA. The data may, however, in some situations, be transferred to and processed in countries outside the EU/EEA of other suppliers or subcontractors (such as Facebook, Google and other marketing channels ). Kepler Hosting is determined to always protect your data and will take all reasonable legal, technical and organisational measures to ensure that your data is managed securely and with an adequate level of protection comparable with and at the same level as the protection offered within the EU/EEA.
We keep sales transactions data for 7 years as per the Swedish Tax Laws and such data is kept in our bookkeeping ledgers, thereafter permanently deleted/destroyed.
The right to access your data. You can request a copy of the information you would like to know and verify the information we have about you. The copy is free to request and you can contact us most easily at [email protected] or by phone at +46 (0) 42 453 08 30 – The right to rectification. You have the right to correct the improper or non-complete information about yourself.
The right to be deleted (“right to be forgotten”). You have the right to request deletion of your personal data for the case that the data is no longer needed for the purpose it was collected for. However, there may be obligations, which prevents us from immediately erase parts of your data. These obligations come from accounting and tax laws, but also from the consumer rights legislation. What we do is to block the data that we are required to save from being able to be used for purposes other than to comply with those legal obligations.
Kepler Technologies AB , Brogatan 9, 252 66 – Sweden – Phone +46 (0) 42-453 08 30 or email [email protected]
Kepler Hosting has a data protection officer as we take data protection seriously. Our customer service team is an extended arm to the data protection officer and will be more than happy to receive your questions regarding data protection and personal data. You can always reach Kepler Hosting customer service at [email protected] or [email protected].
Kepler Technologies AB is a registered Swedish Limited liability (AB) company with registration number 556858-3131 and the company is responsible for the processing of your personal data as described above. Kepler Technologies AB follows the Swedish data protection legislation.
For more information or questions please contact [email protected]