1. Login to you Kepler Hosting Dashboard
2. Navigate to your site and click on the domain tab.
3. Copy the IP address for DNS
Before you can add a domain you will need to point your domain to the Kepler servers. Please use the IP address for DNS when pointing your domain. Remember to point ALL your domains using A-Records in your DNS manager.
4. Now you need to login to your domain/DNS manager
5. Updates your sites DNS records and point your domain to the Kepler servers.
6. Once the domain DNS has been changed you can go back to you Kepler Hosting Dashboard
7. Click Add Domain and enter your domain name.
If your domains DNS has propagated, you will be able to add you domain. It is very important that your site has pointed to our servers to be able to map your domain to your site in Kepler
8. Once you have added your domain, the Kepler system will automatically generate an SSL certificate.
To remove a domain all you need to do is click on the minus button next to the “Primary/Make Primary” button. And your domain will automatically be removed and your SSL certificate for that domain will be terminated.